Fieldtrips for Kids
Chamberlain’s Chocolate Factory is the perfect place for a field trip. Your kids will love you for it! From Scouts to schools, home schoolers to religious organizations, our field trip is tailored to the age and needs of each group. Participants get to sample different kinds of chocolate creating a multi-sensory learning experience.
Summer Field Trip for 2017 FAQ
If you will be visiting us between mid-May and mid-August, your field trippers will participate in our Summer Fun with Chocolate program.
- All booking will be done on line. CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER PROGRAM
- This summer we will provide field trips from Monday – Friday at 4 times: 9:30, 11:00, 12:30, 2:00
- This years program is themed around Summer Fun with Chocolate. We will be talking about and making fun summer treats. We will introduce the history of the candy bar and talk about where some of our favorite treats come from. The program will last about an hour and includes a tasting, instruction and supplies to make the following: Molded and hand painted chocolate lollipop, personally designed chocolate candy bar with candy toppings and personalized wrapper, a personally dipped graham cracker, marshmallow “smore” sandwhich
- We provide a special goody bag with sticker for your chocolates when field-trippers are finished with thier creations!
- Our chocolate is nut safe and gluten free. We are happy to assist with special dietary and allergy needs.
- $10 for a minimum of 8 chocolatiers.
- We can accommodate up to 50 chocolatiers per session. Groups over 50 can be split into multiple sessions
- Reservations are first come, first served and a $50 deposit is required to hold a date.
- Last year our dates sold out, so book early and lock in your early booking savings! CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER PROGRAM
Our Classic School Field Trip
Bring your group for a fun, hands-on learning experience with chocolate! We offer to levels of sweet learning geared to provide age appropriation information and fun.
- Grades K-3: Our educational fieldtrips for lower grade school groups discuss the history and culture of chocolate from South America to present day. Grade appropriate information follows the travels of chocolate around the world.
- Grades 4+: Our upper grade programs focus on the science of chocolate. While engaging in hands on chocolate making, students will learn about the chocolate molecule, how it is manipulated by chocolatiers and what factors influence its structure.
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST A DATE AND TIME
Check the Calendar to see if your date/time is open.
Adult EveningEventField TripGirl ScoutPartySenior Field Trip